Mr. David Hwang
CEO of TASK WORLDWIDE
|Conference: Protecting your luxury brand from counterfeit products|
Date: 18th May 2018
Time: 14:00 – 15:00
Location: White Palace Convention Center, 194 Hoang Van Thu Street, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
David Hwang, began his career by working with the U.S. Army for 10 years in South Korea, in product brand security and other related security issues. In 2010, he became the youngest Vice President for Inter-Burgo Group, covering six countries and managing over a billion dollars of different products for brand security and IT solutions.
In recent years, he was the Lead Project Executive for SK Tourism Complex supported by the South Korean Government. He was the Lead Negotiator, representing many Korean companies establishing businesses in Mexico. His key responsibility was to secure brand and legal settings to reach fair agreements between employees, companies and the local government. He also worked with KIA on their main plant in Monterey, Mexico on security and brand protection.
- Launched KEY brand security solutions
- Created and Managed 3.6 billion dollar project with SK in South Korea
- Launched Green Energy Solution with the Government of Guam (waste to energy)
- Revamp Inter-Burgo Brand security systems for their product and image in South Korea
- Launched first independent brand security firm in South Korea (2002)
With David’s extensive experiences in brand security, he is now leading the charge to promote and establish a new way for companies to effectively secure and protect their valued brands and for the general public.